Saturday, August 29, 2009

10 weeks

So this week was like a peaking and troughing graph. Some OK days where I was productive, tidied and did some jobs and some shit days that I have 0/10 on my diary and pity party quotes such as 'can I just be put in a coma and woken up when this ends' and 'have I damaged my brain forever?'

Thursday was interesting. I learned about bowels in pregnancy.

If you do not like poo stories then go away, I like them and this is one of them. First of many/

Ouch, ouch, ouch, Ooooo. Bowel ache. Can I push in pregnancy? I was not sure and went to the bathroom. After some time feeling quite distressed, I gave up and went to lie down in a comfy position. Shortly after that there was a gurgling and flushing sound from deep inside me and I had to run to the loo!
Wow! My world!
I thought that I was 'showing' earlier today but after that exodus in the bathroom I realise that it was a poo baby and now my stomach looks like Kelly Holmes' after she had won the 1500metres in Athens.

I think that was my first BM in weeks! Other than that I kind of feel Ok today.

The rentals arrive at the beginning of next week (so I may not blog for a while).

In preperation I have been productive this week and got the house clean and I even went shopping! Up until now poor Bug has been doing everything.

Going shopping here is miserable. It costs the same as pimpy Waitrose in the UK but is as enjoyable as visiting a dirty Asda in Chavtown. The shelves are full of garish, ugly and loud, primary coloured packs of food that are so far removed from its provence or original state that I suspect it was entirely created from salt, cardboard and sugar in a cheap evil lab.

No wonder that North America is so obese. Food is served up in gino portions too. You have to visit a farmers market to get decent chicken and other meats farmed 'free run' plus veg sourced within 200 miles.

I am waffling and I forget what my point is but basically the packaging and smells make me feel grim so I look at the floor a lot in there. Some of the male staff had really bad BO too and I could not enter their aisle. I think one had had an brown accident in his underpants, he was so offensive I had to avoid him by 2 aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment