Monday, August 3, 2009

More of the same old

I continued and still am being violently very sick. I don't even care about the vomiting actually. I dread this nausea. I wish I could describe extreme nausea to you. I am not very wordy and my earlier comment about being a green stagnant pond is in the right area but it has infiltrated every bit of me and I can't concentrate on or do anything else. If I already had children..or a job for that matter I would be neglecting both. This is worrying.

I also am producing huge HUGE amounts of saliva in my mouth. Sorry! I know that is gross but I could fill cups everyday. I have to spit it out or it just makes more sick. I have been very sick at nights too now due to swallowing it in my sleep. I tried to dribble on my pillow but have never dribbled and unfortunatley 33 is too late to learn.

I did find and OBs doctor a while ago and I see him for the first time on the 12th of August when I figure that I will be exactly 8 weeks pregnant. I really hope that he can help me cope with my MS. I do not have a family doctor. Calgary (and Canada) have problems of just not enough family doctors to go round and I have put us both on waiting lists since we moved here.

I hope that I can pull myself together this week as it is Bug's birthday on Friday the 7th and it has not been much fun for him recently with a half delirious girlfriend who is doing nothing back at home apart from mess up the bathroom and stay in bed all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment