Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Annoying people

I had an annoying stranger find out that I was pregnant. She was trying to get us to join her jazz club...so anyway she would not shut up and we said about kids etc not going out blah blah

I wanted to say that I hate jazz. It makes me really itchy, especially the freestyle stuff YUK!

Then she started telling me that I have to eat spinach, lots of spinach with fruit, oh yes, fruit is very good but not too much sugar you know that is bad for me blah blah blah.

We both had out fixed grins on and nodded along. Bug gave me some squeezes, he knew exactly what I was thinking. ggrrrr

I am going to have to get used to 'been there done that' people, I might only strangle one of them though, but do not worry I will blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment