Friday, October 9, 2009

Cramps!

Damn it!

I was supposed to go to meet a new friend. She is a colleague of Bug's and has a little daughter. We were going to meet for a tea over her side of town and I have been looking forwards to this ever since she suggested it.

I have not made many friends yet in this town as I have been house bound for ages. I get into a cab to meet her and guess what? CRAMPS! suddenly!!! I am goign to puke too! ahh I can't meet her no way! I ask the driver to take me home again and start bawling with pain lying in the back of his cab!

Poor guy, he panics a bit while doing his U turn so I squeak out 'pregnant'. Ahhh bless him he is so sweet and he said his wife was not well in her pregnancy and we will get home really fast no worry!

What a sweety!

No comments:

Post a Comment