Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So I open the pack and there are actually 2 tests inside.

I may be a little too soon on this test.

Immediately I see 2 lines in each box....this means OH!

I pee on another stick....2 lines OMG!

I get in the car and drive to 2 more pharmacies and buy another 8 sticks.

By the end of my pee fest I have 9 positive and 1 negative!! (The negative one was half price)

I have to sit down for a long time to let it sink in. How do I feel about this? Well not suprisingly mixed. I am stressed about poor Bug first. I don't want to 'burden' him with an out of work nearly wife and child, he has a lot on his plate with his job...plus he is a planner and this is not planned. However, I do feel like this is right and I am ready. I am 33 years old and perfectly capable of being very good at this, plus totally chuffed and suprised that we did this naturally.

My next thought is my life...'I will have to give up running and cycling and spontaneous trips, I have ruined everything waaah I will get fat....

Then I think oh wow a baby, a family!!!!

And so on for about 8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment