Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I woke up this morning and felt like I had drunk 27 litres of crap wine..or maybe I had bad flu.. or maybe erregehrgh quick! The bathroom.....

I have already been sick over 10 times!!! IS this morning sickness! Does it start really violently and then calm down or something? Maybe I have food poisoning. It is not just being sick but the nausea is oppressive, I am green as a foul murky stagnated pond. I have motion sickness and if I move my head everything spins and then I am sick again! I remember feeling a bit like this when I was 9 years old and had bad flu. I was in and out of hospital. I could not move my head or walk without being sick - snap! I could not look at a picture of food, or food itself - snap! The easiest thing was to lay still, not speak, not listen or hear anything and try to be as comatose as possible until I got better...hmmm.

Oh well, looks like morning sickness. Hopefully it bursts out and then clams down. 50% to 80% of women have morning sickness so I am among billions of women here and must not be a wuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment