Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

So, I am back from our great trip back to the UK. I spent a whirlwind 3 weeks zooming thru friends, family, London and Dorset and loved every minute of it. I miss my friends SO MUCH, I love them all to bits and feel terribly lucky to have them all.

Being back made me make comparsions to here and there and what I have found is:

The weather in Alberta is divine! Hello sunshine, goodbye 3 weeks of rain, rain and RAAAAIN.

I must apologise for an earlier post about bad Albertan drivers. UK drivers are just as shit, me included as I crashed my Mum's car in sodding Poundbury (a souless dive that prince Charles has built). Sodding Poundbury does indeed sound like a Dorset town but Charles just named it Poundbury....and made knife edge granite curbs that slice up car tyres :-(

Traffic = UK, I spent a disproportionate time in traffic jams. Traffic jams in the rain.

Erm, that is it really, I bang on about missing Tate Modern and Selfridges but I did not visit them - friends, family and Dorset took priority.

My belly grew twice as large due to eating lots and it weighs a ton! I have SPD - a pelvic thing where it feels like the pelvis is separating in half the wrong way and yikes it hurts - mostly turning in bed and as for standing on one leg forget it! Doing lots of PVF exercises to help it.



No comments:

Post a Comment