Sunday, May 9, 2010

Candida diet

I have now cut out all sugars as part of the candida diet to beat this thrush. The diet can be 4 to 6 months long!!!! I am in mourning for cake, biscuits, bread, fruit, fruit juice, milk...any lactose, glucose, fructose...alchohol, refined foods. In short the list of what you CAN eat is shorter so I can eat nothing but meat (not processed) and veggies. I have bought some pumpernickel bread to eat as i need some snacking food so i hope that passes.


Here is the diet. Thrush is that bad that I have given up on cake. Never ever thought I would do that.


We have to boil everything my nipples and breast milk touches for 20 mins in vinegar water - that is as well as sterilsing them, I wash my hands and nipples in vinegar water and the washing is now at the hottest setting with vinegar instead of conditioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment