Wednesday, February 10, 2010

8th Feb

Saw my OB today and was there waiting for hours and hours, I got really moody but then I over heard a couple of women telling parents (one was about my age) or being told (walls are thin) that they have to have hysterectomies. Realized that not everyone is there for the same lovely reasons as me and waiting a couple of hours is no problem. The poor girl who was close to my age was with her parents. As she walked off they exchanged the world’s saddest look between themselves and I wanted to leap up and hug them. I hope they will all be ok.


Anyhoo, the OB was chuffed with how they are getting on and said that I have a super cervix! She said ones that measured so thin do not normally get to 34 weeks. I have always felt confident about managing the pre-term issues as the medical staff have been fabulous and as a result I have relaxed. I am sure that helps.


PS: I did get weighed....never ever have I weighed this much in my life! Going to blog the pre labour weight against the post birth weight...soon, when it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment